- The community is architecturally controlled and contains a variety of unique streetscape elevations.
- Exterior elevations consist of both traditional and contemporary designs and feature clay brick, accent cladding, exterior trim features, vinyl shakes, stone sills and verandahs, as per plan.
- Porches are a gracious feature on many homes. Where provided, porches are poured concrete. Decorative pillars and aluminum railings are as per applicable plan.
- Steep roof pitches enhance all elevations.
- 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
- 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
- Fiberglass roof shingles with 25 year warranty.
- Wood and steel beam construction in accordance with architectural specifications.
- Structural engineered floor joist system except sunken areas and landings.
- Quality vinyl casement windows throughout, as per plan.
- 8’ sliding patio doors with screen, as per plan.
- Garden door in kitchen, as per plan.
- Quality vinyl sliding basement windows.
- All subfloors to be glued, screwed and sanded.
ENERGY CONSERVATION FEATURES
- H.R.V (Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit)
- Foam windows & doors.
- Caulk interior plate of exterior walls.
- Instantaneous or On-Demand Energy efficient rental Hotwater Heater.
- Fireplace equipped with electronic ignition gas valve complete with battery back-up (Battery not included).
- Exhaust fans for washrooms and kitchen.
- R31 spray foam to garage ceilings & overhangs.
- R50 insulation for attic ceiling area over habitable areas. Weather stripped access.
- R22 in exterior habitable walls.
- R20 full height insulation on accessible basement walls as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
- All doors, windows and external openings fully caulked and installed with vapour barrier.
- Extended height insulated non-warp steel clad exterior doors with self-adjusting weather stripping.
- High efficiency forced air heating system with ducting sized for central air conditioning system.
- Separate switches for all exhaust fans to reduce heat loss.
- High performance Low E Argon windows throughout.
- Programmable thermostat.
- Posi-temp pressure/temperature balance valves for all showers.
- Energy efficient water saver shower and toilet tanks.
- Intelligent Smart Home.
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR DETAILS
- Prefinished virtually maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughing and rain water downspouts.
- Premium quality roll up painted wood sectional or metal insulated garage door with plexiglass inserts as per plan.
- Steel clad insulated front entry door(s) with sidelight or window, as per plan with grip set and dead bolt.
- Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one at rear and one in the garage. Location to be determined by Vendor.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Driveway to be paved.
- Garage access door where grade permits.
- Cold cellar with a steel insulated door and a floor drain, as per plan.
- Precast slab walkways to porch at front entry and steps as required.
- Entire lawn area, front and back to be graded and sodded. Narrow side yards between houses may be gravelled at Vendor’s sole discretion. Lots to be graded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction.
- Poured concrete basement walls with damp-proofing and foundation collector drains, where applicable.
- Drainage layer provided on exterior of basement walls to enhance overall water resistance.
- Where a deck is required at rear patio door or garden door due to grade conditions, the Vendor supplies standard 5’ x 7’ deck, as per plan which is included in any premiums applicable to the lot.
- Where basement walk-out conditions
are applicable the following features are standard and included in any premiums applicable to the lot: sliding basement patio door and window(s), as per plan; additional brick from concrete
foundation wall at rear; deck off main floor rear patio. Steps to grade from deck are not provided.
- Brick exterior walls, accent cladding as per plan, exterior paint colour and fiberglass roof shingles from builder’s predetermined architectural colour schemes.
DISTINCTIVE INTERIOR FINISHES
- Approximately 9’ high ceilings on main floor including 8’ doors and archways and approximately 9’ high ceilings on second floor; except in raised or sunken floor area, stairways, cathedral/vaulted ceilings and bulkheads/dropped ceilings (where required by mechanical, plumbing and/or structural components).
- Upgraded 18” x 18” ceramic flooring in front foyer, kitchen, powder room and ensuite bath.
- Imported 13” x 13” ceramic tile flooring in laundry room, and all washrooms.
- 3” x 3/4” prefinished natural oak hardwood flooring on main floor excluding tiled areas and bedrooms in bungalow plans, as per plan.
- 40 oz. broadloom with underpad installed wall to wall on second floor, as per plan.
- Oak main staircase with natural finish oak stringers, handrails, spindles and nosing as per plan or metal pickets from vendors standard samples.
- Smooth ceilings on main floor and spray textured stippled ceilings
with smooth border throughout second floors except for bathrooms and laundry room ceilings which are to have smooth finish.
- Stylish Cambridge interior doors.
- 5 1/4” MDF baseboards with 3” backbend casing throughout.
- Wood trimmed archways on first floor where applicable.
- Satin nickel lever interior door hardware (hinges are painted).
- Interior finished walls painted one colour throughout with one prime coat and one finish coat. Trim is to be painted white.
- Laundry rooms are to include washing machine connections, receptacle for clothes dryer, single compartment tub and dryer vent opening.
- Base cabinet in laundry room.
- White Decora light switches and plugs throughout.
- Gas fireplace complete with one piece stone-cast mantle, glass panel and gas log with ignition switch, as per plan.
- Open staircase to the basement level, as per plan.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Level 1 - 2 cm Granite/Caesarstone countertops from choice of
Vendor’s standard samples.
- Upgrade 1 tile backsplash in kitchen.
- Quality custom finished kitchen cabinets with extended height upper cabinets from choice of Vendor’s standard samples with opening provided for dishwasher.
- Double undermount stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- Breakfast bars and pantries, as per plan.
LUXURY WASHROOM FEATURES
- Level 1 - 2 cm Granite/Caesarstone in Powder Room & Ensuite bath.
- Free standing tub and separate walkin frameless glass shower stall with waterproof light in master ensuite, where indicated, as per model selected.
- Upgrade 10” x 16” wall tile in ensuite shower.
- Arborite or formica post formed rolled and/or straight edge countertops in all other bedroom washroom vanities from choice of Vendor’s standard samples.
- Quality vanity cabinets selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Vanity in powder room, as per plan.
- White plumbing fixtures including towel bar, soap dish and toilet paper holder.
- Wall mounted plate glass mirror over all vanities.
- Strip light over mirror in all bath and powder rooms.
- Chrome finish single lever taps for sinks, tubs and showers, excluding oval tubs.
- Water resistant board in tub and shower enclosures.
- Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub and shower enclosures.
- Exhaust fan in all washrooms.
ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING DETAILS
- 100 AMP electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Heavy duty wiring to stove and dryer locations.
- One exterior electrical outlet on porch and one exterior waterproof electrical outlet at rear of home.
- Front door chimes.
- Electronic smoke detector, one per bedroom and one per floor, including basement.
- Carbon monoxide detector per floor including basement.
- Vendor’s standard light fixtures installed in all rooms except living room and family room.
- PEX water pipes and ABS drains.
- Taps and drain hook-up for automatic washer connection.
- Holiday switch for seasonal lighting at exterior front porch and second floor soffit.
- Pre-wired cable T.V. outlets - Family Room and Master Bedroom.
- Rough-in central vacuum.
- Pre-wired telephone outlets - Kitchen and Master Bedroom.
- Rough-in 3 piece washroom in basement, as per plan.
- Rough-in for dishwasher, connection includes provisions for electrical and plumbing, as per plan.
* Specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E